(Makes 9 servings, 2 bars each)
12 Oreo cookies, finely crushed*
2 TBS butter, melted
3 squares Baker’s White Chocolate, divided
2 pkg (8oz each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened*
½ cup sugar
1 TSP vanilla
¼ cup red raspberry preserves (preferably seedless)
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
3) Melt chocolate squares as directed on package.
4) Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well; Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
5) Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 5 minutes; spread with preserves.
6) Melt remaining square of chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake.
7) Cool cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut into 18 bars.
*To save calories and lower the grams of fat and cholesterol per serving, prepare recipe with Reduced Fat Oreos, Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese and egg whites.