(Makes 9 servings, 2 bars each)
12 Oreo cookies, finely crushed*
2 TBS butter, melted
3 squares Baker’s White Chocolate, divided
2 pkg (8oz each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened*
½ cup sugar
1 TSP vanilla
¼ cup red raspberry preserves (preferably seedless)
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
3) Melt chocolate squares as directed on package.
4) Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well; Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
5) Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 5 minutes; spread with preserves.
6) Melt remaining square of chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake.
7) Cool cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut into 18 bars.
*To save calories and lower the grams of fat and cholesterol per serving, prepare recipe with Reduced Fat Oreos, Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese and egg whites.
Tags: Boothbay Harbor Bed and Breakfast, Boothbay Maine Bed and Breakfast, easy recipe for cheesecake dessert, easy white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, oreo cookie crust, Pamela Byrne Riley, recipe for an easy dessert